Monday 20 August 2012

MaJah

MaJaH

My journey started with the burn of rejection
And blossomed into a flower we call relation
Lately you spun a web to catch me
And I deflect back towards you in my insolence
I wonder of many things as we sail upstream dreamy ………………lake
                       AND
Joy has presented itself once more in front of my ………………eyes
All I thought was rejection at first because of …………fear; fear to fall?deeper into u
Some of the emotions flowing through me now says …………..that I am falling deeper into u and
Only the best is left to come from this and I ………………can’t
Never has happiness felt THIS good!

                      Copyright May2006 J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top