Tuesday 5 February 2013

I drain your words

I will not let anyone walk through my mind with dirty feet ~ Mahatma Gandhi


cageandkey:



I drain
through my skin
the words you pronounce
they’d kill
every cell
of my heart
every neuron
in my brain
If I were not to drain
through my skin
every word
pronounced
by your lips 
I’d be dead by now
If I were to listen
to every stupidity
the runs ‘round your head
I thank God
I am clever
that I allow myself
only to listen
to what could build me up
and you try to break me down
and you try with all your might
but you can’t
since I stand like a rock


Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top