Sunday 29 December 2013





Alone With Many Friends



Why do I feel alone with so many friends,


Always with the boys chilling on the ends;


Why do I feel so alone with so much to give,


I’m a full spectrum like ROYGBIV;


Why do I feel alone with all this game,


I’ve got a super hot tongue melt up your bubble gum;


Why do I feel so alone with so many offers,


Take myself off the order and get rushed by hollas;


Why do I feel alone mostly when I’m with a lot of persons,


Always finding something to do by myself, am I evil;


Why do I feel alone mostly when I’m awake,


Dreaming away scenarios floating in my head;


Alone with many friends can be so fun,


Cause I always tell myself I don’t belong.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top