Saturday 21 June 2014

Give Thanks To The Most High

Give Thanks To The Most High 

"Thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him." 2 Corinthians 2:14

A seed of doubt has nestled itself in the depths of my soul. I've found use for doubt, I've told myself, it will be a fail safe seventh sense against which all knowledge would be tested. Not very wise at all I found. 

Doubt is symptomatic of the absence of knowledge. At the root of my doubts is unreachableness of absolute knowledge. I had to move doubt out, it became useless to test anything against. I, however, had nothing to worry on as the Source of my existence directed me to His reassurance. I need only to tap into His reservoir, drink at His fountain, and their I'd find the only absolute. I commend you to give thanks, as the answer to everything open to you. Question is, what is your source?

JRT
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top