Thursday 24 January 2013





unclerujo:



Heard this statement on TEDtalk: Smart Laugh with comedian Rory Bremner’s One-Man World Summit. I found it was brilliantly hilarious how Rory presented the impersonation of Donald Rumsfeld, so I decided share it graphically.   


This quote, by Donald Rumsfeld, was arguably “completely straightforward” and “impeccable, syntactically, semantically, logically, and rhetorically.” according to linguist Geoffrey Pullum, but I don’t care… I find it funny. So before you click on the picture to read up on wikipedia, check out the video link above, I’m sure you won’t regret it. :) 



What Do I Know?

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top