Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Day

The day began like lightning hitting a branch;


Like the branch, I fell to my feet;


How sweet the smell,


of last-night’s memories,


of karaoke singing,


and me wishing that while sitting,


some beauty passing,


would smile and we’d go walking,


and talking,


forgetting what we had planned individually,


and we’d mentally entangle ourselves in sensual bliss;


That’s what I thought of in the morning of this day.



My plans for nine was pushed to ten,


and I arrived forty minutes late,


and was greeted by a great interview at N.C.U.;


We exchanged views of life’s course,


and then I waited,


got signatures,


and waited again until,


I began,


The day.


...scribbles from my first day at college...

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top