Sunday 22 September 2013

Exquire

Requirements for this new me,


scream death to the old me;



Harder still is this deciphering,


of the proofs I’ve chased,


the proven I’ll waste,


and pools of lessons for swimming;



Advise that will benefit,


to be joined by firmer sets,


a blas’ bought,


away from glass boats;



Bon-a-flight,


Late this night,


For season a play,


Pay for days;



Extinction or dormancy?


Starvation or buoyancy?


Assassination or froze?



Can I really call her failure?


knowing I’ve learned from her,


sensing she was the good that slipped,


Can I remain truthful and tight lipped?



Adventures in displacement,


dreams of enrichment,


it’s not enough to mine gold,


you have to mind what’s gold;



Excuse by absence,


this is not good bye, merely hasta luego,


off into thinker clouds,


better days ahead.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top