Sunday 29 December 2013

If I

If I drop a tear in the ocean,


I’ll never stop loving you ‘til I’ve found it; And even


If I was to leave and meet other people,


I’d be bound by the forces of our love;


If I said I loved you then,


That means I do wanna live forever just with you; And even


If I were to die and be gone ‘til judgement day,


In your heart are memories to live on everyday;


If I were to hurt you if it’s possible on any day,


Then I’d give my life up to make up if it may; And even


If I were to be closed out by your feeling for another,


I’d feed off the past like animals on fodder;


If I were to choose my love for all times,


Then there’s only one choice;


You for all times.



Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top