Saturday 21 June 2014

You Get What You Work For

You Get What You Work For

"For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Luke 11:10)

Civilization prides itself on a continuous modum of improvement, a pursuit of ease. The easier life has become, the worse of civilization has become. Ease has solved ancient folly, and has birthed modern woes. 

So why the chase of ease? And doesn't the many good outweigh the consequences? I'll let you decide. As a child my mother would tell me, "Anything too easy isn't all good, you have to work for what you want." I'm not tell you to make your life harder, I'm reminding you that hard work pays. What are you seeking in life?

JRT
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top