Tuesday 28 August 2012

I've Told You Everything

My eyes scream in the silence of my tears
Dream even it does, as I share and eulogize the lives of my prey
Lost in your being, these eyes have been entangled
Unraveling the threads of my life
Lifting the woven silk that covers my soul
The secrets you wonder of I’ve told you already everything

The sparkle of the cool crystal ball that’s piercing thy heart
Intends only to solace and rejuvenate
To revitalize and return you to thy innocence
Fool hardy to comfort I’ve remained
If only repetitions through my lips were possible
The secrets you wonder of I’ve told you already everything

Indulge now into the obvious you must
The prism reflection the wall tells all
Truth grows untouched my Eden reeks in perfection
Syllable of existence and the realms of love
Joints of union and strands of relationships forever courts
The secrets you wonder of I’ve told you already everything


Copyright J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top