Wednesday 3 October 2012

I Miss What I Can't Have


Hey my heart so far away
Why is it that far away you must stay?
Leaving me only to wish you were right here
Just a hug or kiss or sweet embrace away
A smile or chime from earlier today
But you remain a distant whisper in the air
And how I miss you
I miss what I can’t have

Every day I seem to run in and out of the lives
Many others play in which I act
Real life roles in a matter of fact way
Playing these games
Cause I can’t seem to find myself
So for you the only one
One I haven’t changed
 I need your help
And then I remember you are gone
Gone without coming



I miss what I can’t have


What I can’t have with you.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top