Tuesday 9 October 2012

PMS- ParentalMisunderstandings


 
Shhh listen
There they go again
Not seeing but ever talking
When all you needed was a friend
Not hearing but swearing
When all you needed was a snug
As a youth growing we can’t always give ourselves hugs
 
 
Did mom really just do that
Didn’t she know he’d get mad
Can’t they get over their spat
And try to make me a little bit glad
To wake up each morning
But I guess they can’t help it
They haven’t figured out how to get to their feet
 
 
So as they spit and fight
Spoiling so many a night
I’ll just sit and stare
Cry and wish something else was there
As my days run by and tears run
I’ll be strong and try to remember
That even though do I, they too have constant PMS

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top