Sunday 15 September 2013

Coffin Nails

I draw lines across my skin, where you’re tongue has become akin, I close my eyes every time I know yours is mine, I’m taken in your divine, these lips these eyes this dies…



These lips these eyes this death of a man, from the killing of a child, the walk of shores. Stripped down to a core, a wash by sores, awake by longing. Each sweetheart eaten, every path broken, lingering whiffs, tantalizing sucks…



Each sweetheart eaten, every path broken, lingering whiffs, tantalizing licks as chains engulf. Coin through fingers, as relatives wonder through hair strands, and the script is to devour. Take away every pain, every ill, every worry, and replace them the hosts disease. This is their fate, they shall know no other way.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top