Wednesday 25 September 2013

Mic Check

Check, check, 1, 2, 3


Mic check 1, 2, 3



My name is thought,


I am the beginning,


Conjured up by choice or impulse,


Brain waves ring,


I am growing fast, I am thought;



I am older now, everyone calls me words,


but it is still me, I have not changed,


I have escaped from the brain waves,


and now many mini mes plague;



You change me quickly,


but I still remain,


They didn’t like me, your friends wanted sane,


I was different, but thought is still my name;



…So you remembered me,


Oh today it must rain,


Haven’t I been with you all, you too left me for sane,


Yep same old me,


Whenever you think I’m lying, I’m telling the truth,


That first innocent thought, forever lost in your youth



Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top