Thursday 18 October 2012

I Promise Nothing

I Promise Nothing & No Flaws


I’ve sinned in my dreams
And lived them out like movie reels
Tape of my life scattered in others memories
Sometimes abandoned by its creator as trivialities
Let’s dream, make movies, share memories, no flaws

I’ve crushed their hopes
And ripped from them fantasies
Given them all what they thought was needs
Truly only pleasing myself leaving them with pains
Hold my hopes, fulfill my fantasies, be my needs, no flaws

I’ve stolen everything dear
And walked out lovingly with care
Being friendly right away without fear
As if I deserve their admiration after giving you a tear
Be my dear, for you I’ll care, give you my all without fear, no flaws

J.R. Thomas
Copyright August 15, 2007 


Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top