Tuesday 16 October 2012

Mr Irons


It’s as crazy as I think
Which makes it horrible to believe or even imagine
I try to imagine what they see
But I cringe because i might have to believe
They see me as someone different
Not the actual person that I am
They smile and nod and make you believe they understand
But inside their cold, unsure-
 and behind your back they laugh their insecurities
Fully displays no understanding at all
I fill with pity their misconceptions haunt me
Now i know why I was told not
But I can’t suppress my feeling, I can’t
Hide what I believe in, I can’t
Become something I’m not
So I’m left with the burden
Of sticking to myself
I can’t change who I am
I can’t help what they think of me
So instead I have to grab on to solitude
Letting it instead of misconceptions become my best-friend


Written by My Lil sis
M. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top