Friday 19 October 2012

Now I Think


Now I think…


I loved the rain and the memories she bring
Reminds me of past conquest and all those evil things
The cold breeze soothed my bones making me feel human
Bringing me down from my lofty throne as I smiled and moan
Wetting my appetite for greater days to come
And giving visions of all moves left undone
But then my Antiguan sunshine shone through
You did well my dear yes you
Now I feel new thrills
Waiting to be sick on you and made better with love pills
Never worrying about mishaps and spills
Thanks for the light I’m seeing good now
Close by please stay true somehow
Do me right you will, do me so I’ll never forget
And I’ll return it threefold, with love you’ll never regret

J.R. Thomas
Copyright August 15, 2007

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top