Tuesday 9 October 2012

My Dear



Walking slow, to and fro
Across the plains of my mind
Likening you to sweet insult though
Knowing how great you ought to be, it be unkind
Instead I’ll tell you every time I see your greatness
Now at this moment your smile causes me knee weakness
Gemstones eyes pierces and away goes heart’s darkness

Across the plains of my mind
Caressing the curves of your body
Rowing down your neck breathe unto your shines
Obscene it seems as your temple glows
Secluded from love your innermost remains
So soft I’ll whisper in your ear that I do My Dear

To all the amazing little beauties of your divinity
Our days are blessed with every accent of your serenity

My Dear

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top