Monday 24 September 2012

After The Rains Came

I’m oozing now I cant stop


Come live by me or close in that tree top


Or by my shore like flowers bloom


Before I’m dry again soon



Feel my running waters glide along the rocks


I will soon get them smooth or leave them with cracks


I’ll green you and oh how I love


To give you my name and feed you dove


Soar down by my springs, delight in my flory


Stay awhile and fill up no rush no hurry



And if go you must come back soon


Bring your little ones and friends too


Sit by me and spread out there is room


Sing to me, in your own voice, a tweet coo



There are little wiggles here just by the banks


I hope you enjoy it, no need to say thanks


So its a date the then tomorrow before dawn


I hope you will try, I have waited too long


For a reason to flow down this path again


I’m yours now please don’t be too long



Copyright May2007 J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top