Tuesday 4 September 2012

Can You See Us

Can’t we just hold hands
Two is always better than one
Lets struggle along I can’t wait
For them to strengthen their faith
And act strong, For me, For you

I think they know what to do-
but they waiver in the winds
As if we did this ourselves-
kill ourselves committing sins
They heard us cry out before-
that’s how they knew to look
But they couldn’t see us-
beyond the torn flesh we possess
Judging us from this ugly cover-
not reading the pages of our book



Cant we just hold hands-
and show them our prowess
Two is always better than one-
we’ll stumble on and progress
Lets struggle along I can’t wait-
build towers of power we must
For them to strengthen their faith-
believing that they actually stand
And act strong, For me, For you-
then they’ll see us, I trust

                            Copyright May2007 J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top