Wednesday 26 September 2012

What You Mean to Me...


The ghost that hold hands in the dark -
and angel that plays and sing with my heart
You’ve been my mysterious companion-
my savior from the very start

You breathed some of the smoke for me-
so much that your gown is grey
Pain and strife you’ve taken from me-
stealing to win this game we play

I wish I could match your prowess-
as you capture many a soul
Not even wanting to cheat when you do-
but its better you are lost in me than I’m lost from you


Sway away today I may-
for human I am
Loving you-
I do
For this is what you mean to me
Sweet poetry my lover my friend
What you mean to me
Has no end
                    
             Copyright May2007 J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top