Monday 17 September 2012

Dare To Dream


I often dream of you
     with wings on clouds up high
In skies where only your streak is left un-blue
     on sweet-silver winds you fly
And at days end after all into my arms you fall
     When dreams come true

You often sit and stare as you soar
     with such wanting I stay firmly in place
Through waters falling on cheeks of a sunny day
     as a deep longing slows down thy heart’s race
And as you see my smiles fall on any day you save me from my all
     When dreams come true


by J.R. Thomas 0946 hours ( -5 GMT )
Copyright May 27, 2008

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top