Monday 24 September 2012

And When the End Comes



And when the end comes and the wounds have healed
Back into my skin you came digging again
Like a magician with powers trapped in steel
Devouring the comfort I’ve creating, you wrecking train

The days of unrelenting and dreaming
Has come and gone
Wishing for your acceptance, fellow feeling
The days of undying love

So change you cannot was the words you stoned me with
Let us see who will be missing now
Wanting now more, battling guilt
The wrongs we shared but I won’t allow myself to do the same
I don’t know why you are back and if now you smell the rain
And remember your role as a dame
And when the end comes and the wounds have healed
Back into my skin you came digging again

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top