Monday 17 September 2012

Glistening Legs


May I have a seat here?
Beside you my dear,
How you doing?

My name is Jay,
And this here is May my guitar, I’m learning to play
Where are you from or where do you stay?
Cause from the glow you exhume
You don’t belong to this tomb

She smiles, happy smiles
Stops and resumes
Glad to have a rest
Her day hasn’t been the best
And she embraces with warm words
Cuts thorns away with swords

And now her glistening legs become something new
They have a name for they are a part of you
And my focus is no longer held by the lust of you
My undressing brown mirrors like this new

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top