Thursday 20 September 2012

Sometimes I Stare




Sometimes I look out the window
Just to see what’s out there,
Another want to be killer
Or a blue sky so clear

I stared out the window the window of an old corolla
A clean taxicab I let myself into
Out into the world below

I this young baby, not past six
Walking the streets alone, little stones he kicks
On his way home
And as glance pass into his surroundings
About the lushness above his dome
I think of the children we may, maybe just two
And the life we’ll help them with and a place to roam
All this happens sometimes as I stare


I stared through framed lenses of designer fame


a new pair I protect from the rain


as I journey ahead




I this young lady, not past twenty six


hustling home alone, after busy day of classes


another day of forever dreaming


I reminisce of his tricks,


Understanding very little of this other sex


Often confused of what’s next


And the life I’ll help him with and a place to roam
All this happens sometimes as I stare




Sometimes I stare


Outside my window,


this world I’ve trapped myself in


at a world I place on these faces I dim


Hoping only for one day,


When I’ll be the confusion she protects,


The father of her pair of wonderlings,


The object of inspired stare.

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top