Wednesday 26 September 2012

My Boss' Wife



Just thinking out loud-
 of how much I am proud,
To have found you among the crowd
And how your smile mooned the room
Every one became stars around you
Moving closing to sun to burn in doom
That’s how hot my inside felt, my outside had dew
True the sight was not my first-
but tonight’s quenched my thirst,
Knowing this sign meant yes,
Oh you must bee the best
Honey-making queen of your hive
Having everyone working to keep you alive
I must say I missed you though
For a second there I thought you were gone
You look sparkling tonight in white,
I love you my darling, hmm amm
Sorry Mrs Jones
Just thinking out loud.

Copyright May2007 J.R. Thomas

Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Deravatives Of The Soul • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top